NCERT Recruitment 2020: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a notice of employment for the recruitment of candidates for filling up 33 vacancies against MTS, Office Assistant, and Other Posts. The candidates who find themselves eligible can attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on any date from 26th October to 29th October 2020.
NCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Name of the Job||MTS, Office Assistant, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Last Date to Apply||26th October to 29th October 2020|
NCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 01
- Technical Consultant- 08
- Academic Consultant- 08
- System Analyst – 02
- Web Designer – 02
- Graphic Designer -02
- Data Analyst -02
- Junior Project Fellow – 03
- Digital Media Coordinator – 02
- Office Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 01
- MTS – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to check the following details:
- Post 1: Masters/ MPhil/Ph.D. in any discipline preferably Management.
- Post 2: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA
- Post 3: Masters’ Degree/ M.Phil/ Ph.D in English/ Hindi/ Mathematics / Social Science / Sciences/ Education
- Post 4: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA.
- Post 5:– Bachelor/ Master in Computer technology/ Web design.
- Post 6: -Bachelor/ Master in Computer Graphic design
- Post 7: -Bachelor/ Master Degree in Statistics
- Post 8: – Masters’ Degree in English/ Social Science / Sciences/ Education along with B.Ed/ M.Ed
- Post 9: – Master degree in any discipline/ Course in digital marketing/ or social media.
- Post 10: – Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Post 11: – Graduate in Commerce/ Mathematics.
- Post 12: – Class 10th/12th pass.
Selection Procedure: The Walk-in-Interview will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: As per the specified norms.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay for applying or for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Age criteria: As per the rules specified.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020:
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview at the following venue: Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110016 at 9. 30 AM.
- Bring a passport size photo, academic certificates along with their xerox copies and resume.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website.