NCDS Information: Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies is a social research institute with the disciplines of Economics, Sociology, and Social Anthropology. The organization was set up by the Odisha government in collaboration with the Indian Council of Social Council Research under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
NCDS Recruitment 2021: Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies published a recruitment article to fill the 09 vacancies of Project Professor, Research Associate, Research Assistant. An individual who had the required academic degrees for the application and is seeking a job should apply on or before 07th July 2021.
For further information regarding the contents of the recruitment as such pay scale, how to make the application, age specifications, etc., please check the article below.
NCDS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies|
|Posts Name||Project Professor, Research Associate, and Research Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhubaneswar|
|Last Date To Apply||07/07/2021|
NCDS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Project Professor – 02
- Research Associate – 03
- Research Assistant – 04
Educational Qualifications: Applicant with the following specified qualifications can apply :
- Project Professor – Ph.D. in Agriculture Economics/Economics/Development Studies/Sociology/Nutrition/Farm Sector/Rural Livelihood. Moreover, 20 years of Research/Teaching Publications in reputed journals submit five articles.
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Econometrics/A&A Economics/Statistics/Rural Livelihood. In addition, 02 years in Teaching/Research, Publication in reputed journals (submit 02 articles).
- Research Assistant – Post Graduate in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Statistics & Computer Knowledge. Minimum one year of experience is required.
Age Criteria: Age has not much significance for the process of recruitment. A physically fit candidate who can handle the situations positively will be appropriate.
Application Fee: The application process will not involve any charges.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates will get the handsome salary as under :
- INR 60000/- Post 01.
- INR 40000/- Post 02.
- INR 25000/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be through an Interview only and those candidates will be called for an interview whose applications will be complete as per recruitment policies.
Important Details Regarding NCDS Recruitment 2021–
The candidates not meeting the desired performance level will be terminated with one month’s notice in advance.
The candidate should keep a copy of the application form with them to show if required at the time of the interview.
How To Apply Offline For NCDS Recruitment 2021–
- Fill up the details in the application form about the name, address, e-mail, mobile, birth date, educational details, experience, etc., and put signature on the form.
- Along with the application form, the aspirant should send his/her resume with a note on how they can help in millet/integrated farming to e-mail – email@example.com
- Application hard copy must be sent to ‘The Secretary, Nabakrushna Choudhury for Development Studies, PO-RRL, Bhubaneswar – 751013’ by registered/speed post.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Joining will be for the stipulated tenure of one year.