NBE Recruitment 2020: National Board of Examinations has decided to recruit qualified and experienced candidates for filling 90 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant. The candidates will have to make sure to apply online on www.natboard.edu.in. The applications will be accepted only till 31/07/2020. All of the candidates will have to apply for the recruitment as per the specified mode following the prescribed instructions.
NBE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
NBE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Board of Examinations
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Assistant-18
- Junior Assistant-57
- Junior Accountant-07
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass/ Graduate candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will have to take the Computer Based Test and Skill Test in order to qualify for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected will be paid handsomely as per the following pay scales:
- Post 1: Pay Level-07
- Post 2,4: Pay Level-02
- Post 3: Pay Level-04
Application Fees: The candidates of General Category need to pay Rupees 750 as the fee. SC/ ST/ OBC/ All Women candidates need to pay Rupees 500 as the fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified age of 18-27 years.
Official Website: www.natboard.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020:
- Applications are to be filled online on the official website of the National Board of Examinations i.e www.natboard.edu.in.
- The candidates must match all the details filled with the academic records.
- A latest color passport size photo must be uploaded along with the candidate’s signature.
- Make sure to pay the fee as specified above and submit the application form.
- Do not forget to note down the application number.
NOTE: Following are the important dates regarding the recruitment:
- Start Date to Apply for the recruitment: 11/07/2020
- Last Date to Apply for the recruitment: 31/07/2020
- Date of Written Examination: 31/08/2020