National Investigation Agency Recruitment: National Investigation Agency has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The NIA invites nominations from interested aspirants for the 70 Posts of Inspector, Accountant, Stenographer, etc.. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted offline. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible before 25 July 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Accountant, Stenographer, etc|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Last Date to Apply||25 July 2020|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 17
- Sub Inspector – 43
- Accountant – 02
- Stenographer – 08
Last Date to Apply: The offline application forms need to be submitted on or before 25 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should hold Office under the Central/State Government & Union Territories.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam & Personal Interview.
- Inspector – Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- Sub Inspector – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
- Accountant – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
- Stenographer – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
Application Fees: No updation regarding the application fee is given by NIA.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should check the age criteria on the official site.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
How To Apply For National Investigation Agency Recruitment Offline-
- You need to go to the official site and download the curriculum vitae pro forma.
- Fill the same and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, experience certificates, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters
- Post the application form with the registered post before the last date to SP(Admin)NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: To know the date of the interview and other information for NIA recruitment, please follow the above mentioned official site.