National Institute of Design Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Design is looking for eligible candidates for appointment to the following vacant posts for Teaching/ Non-Teaching Staff. A total of 16 seats are vacant for the Engineer, Instructor, Controller of Finance & Accounts, and Administrative Officer posts. The application form will be filled out online and it will continue till 26th march 2022. The application form and other attached documents are required to be emailed at the address specified below. Post wise vacant seat details pay scale, age, application procedure, etc. all this information is provided in the following article. Candidates may read it and then apply as per the NID instructions.
National Institute of Design Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Institute of Design (NID), Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Teaching/ Non-Teaching Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07th March 2022|
National Institute of Design Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A degree/ diploma in Engineering or Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject passed from a recognized university.
Age Criteria: The age criteria is as given below:
- Post 1: 56 years
- Post 2 and 3: Not more than 45 years (Direct Recruitment and Short-Term Contract) and 56 years (Deputation)
- Post 4: Not exceeding 40 years for Direct Recruitment & Short-Term Contract and 56 years (Deputation basis)
- All other posts: less than 35 years (Direct Recruitment) and 56 years (Deputation basis)
Application Fee: Check the official notification.
Pay Scale: The amount of pay to be offered for all posts is as follows:
- Post 1: Rs. 78800-209200/-
- Post 2,3,4: Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Post 5,6: Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Post 7: Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Post 8 & 9: Rs. 46400/-
Selection Procedure: Refer to official notification.
Important Details on the NID Recruitment–
- Controller of Finance & Accounts – 01
- Faculty – 07
- Senior Design Instructor – 01
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Associate Sr. Technical Instructor/ Design Instructor – 02
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Technical Instructor – 01
- Design Instructor – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For NID Recruitment–
- Fill out the form using the link given in the career section on the official website of NID
- Attach copies of all certificates/ fee receipts and mail/ forward all this to “email@example.com“.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Application received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost.