NAML Recruitment 2020: National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep released a job notification for this year. In the notification, the organization has specified its needs for 24 skilled and dedicated candidates for the posts of Masseur, Yoga Instructor and Physiotherapist. Applicants can appear for interview on 30th November. The complete information of NAML Recruitment 2020 such as interview venue, pay scale, etc. is specified below, check carefully.
NAML Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep|
|Name of the Job||Masseur, Yoga Instructor and Physiotherapist|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Interview Date||30th November 2020|
NAML Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep
Name of The Posts:
- Masseur – 14
- Yoga Instructor – 07
- Physiotherapist – 03
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking a job under current recruitment must have :
- Senior Secondary with Ayurvedic Masseur Course/Therapy for six months from government or private recognized institute – Post 01.
- 12th with a Diploma in Yoga for six months or more from the recognized institute – Post 02.
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy from the Govt. institute or Private recognized institute – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid to the selected candidate amounting to Rs. 11000/- (Post 01-02) and Rs. 16500/- (Post 03) p.m.
Application Fees: No application charges are told by National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep in its official notification.
Age criteria: To have complete details of a particular age limit for the application of vacant posts in NAML, the contender must see the official notification of the organization.
Official Website: www.lakshadweep.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NAML Recruitment 2020:
- The desired candidate must read the application instructions before applying.
- After it, he/she must read the following venue with the below-specified documents Programme Management Unit, NAM (National Ayush Mission), Kavaratti (09:00 am to 10:30 am).
- 12th certificate, caste certificate (if SC/ST) and Birth certificate.
- The candidate must be well dressed in a formal way at the interview place.
NOTE: Visit the website from time to time to get latest updates on recruitment.