NAL Recruitment 2021: National Aerospace Laboratories is a research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research that proposes to recruit skilled candidates to fulfill the 17 vacancies of Technician in an online mode on www.nal.res.in. All the candidates are suggested to apply on or before 20th May 2021 to avoid any technical issues on the website in the last days of application. The following paragraph will provide us the details about the selection procedure, application charges, how to apply, age specifications, etc., read it carefully, and make sure that you fulfill the complete eligibility criteria.
NAL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bengaluru|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May 2021|
NAL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Competitors must have completed 10th with ITI from the recognized board/institute.
Age Criteria: Upper age for the NAL Recruitment 2021 is 28 years. No applicant above this age limit will be eligible.
The reserved candidates are eligible for an extension of upper age by :
- 05 years for SC/ST.
- 03 years for OBC.
- 10 years for PWD.
- Other candidates i.e. J&K residents, Ex-S are eligible for relief as per the norms of the government.
Application Fee: SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from the fee but in the case of General and Other Backward Class, the application charges are Rupees 100/-
Pay Scale: Reasonable monthly package will be given in the hand of the candidate consisting of Rupees 19900/- in exchange for services rendered by him/her. The final payment including all allowances will be approximately Rs. 31000/-
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Trade Exam are the key factors for the selection of suitable candidates.
Important Details Regarding NAL Recruitment 2021–
Online application for Technician must be filed by 20/05/2021.
How To Apply Online For NAL Recruitment 2021–
- Applications can be submitted by the Indian citizens who are eligible on https://nal.res.in.
- Fill up the accurate details in the form and upload the scanned certificates regarding the education, caste, age, experience, along with the photograph and signature of the applicant in the scanned form.
- Remit the fees and also upload the receipt on the portal.
- Read the information furnished in the form before the final submission as details once submitted can’t be changed.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Regularly check out the updates on the website.