Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021: The history of Nainital Bank is much old as it came into existence in 1922 and it is the only scheduled commercial bank of Uttarakhand. Nainital Bank is recruiting candidates through its employment notification published on the website for 01 vacant seats of Chief Risk Officer. An interested candidate can ensure his/her seat by applying in offline mode with the prescribed details on the specified format till 08th March 2021.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Nainital Bank|
|Posts Name||Chief Risk Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||08/03/2021|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates interested in vacancies must have a Graduation Degree with a professional certificate in Financial Risk Management from the authorized body. Experience with the authorized body/institute will be preferred as per bank norms.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates applying for Chief Risk Officer must be 35-55 years counted from 31st January 2021.
Application Fee: Nil.
Pay Scale: After getting the appointment, the candidates will receive a handsome salary of Rupees 76010-89890/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The candidate needs to appear for the Interview in order to get selected for the post. The medical check-up will also form part of recruitment.
Important Details Regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021–
Nainital Bank officials representative has clearly mentioned that the selection will be for the period of three years in initial which can be extended to further two years based on the satisfactory performance. Preference will be made for the following categories of candidates :
- Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute OR
- Chartered Accountant Certificate from ICAI OR
- Cost and Management Accountant Certificate from Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
How To Apply Offline For Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must download the application format from the official website and fill up the details about the personal and educational curriculum.
- The copies of the mark sheet, caste (for reserved), and 10th sheet for birth proof should be affixed with the application.
- Place the recent photograph in the appropriate place in the application form and sign it.
- In end, send it to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Nainital – 263001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Go to our official page for new updates.