Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank is recruiting candidates as notified by the official employment advertisement issued on the official website of the organization. The candidates need to apply online on the website www.nainitalbank.co.in for 155 vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Probationary Officers. The applications must be submitted by the candidates till 29/09/2020.
Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Probationary Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||155|
|Last Date to Apply||29/09/2020|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nainital Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer – 75
- Clerk – 80
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% marks and Computer knowledge from an accredited college.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to ensure to qualify in the Test and Interview in order to get appointed.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a very handsome salary upon appointment as specified below:
- Post 2: Rupees 7.00 lacs per annum.
- Post 2: Pay Scale of Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of the Basic Pay with applicable Dearness Allowance.
Application Fees: The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment and pay the fee as specified below:
- Probationary Officers– Rupees 2,000
- Clerk– Rupees 1500
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Clerk: 21-28 years
- Probationary Officers: 21-30 years
The candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category will be provided relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to go to the official website of Nainital Bank i.e www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Make sure to fill the details in the online application form and pay the fee applicable.
- The passport size photo, academic certificates, and the candidate’s signature are to be uploaded.
- The candidates need to then submit the application form.
- The candidates will have to keep an offline copy of the filled application form as a record for the future.
NOTE: Make sure to apply for the recruitment latest by 29/09/2020.