NABCONS Recruitment 2020: NABARD Consultancy Services has come forward with the latest job article specifying the recruitment in the organization on the vacant posts. Interested candidate can apply for 06 vacancies of Team Leader, Data Entry Operator, GIS Analyst, System Administrator, and Project Associate. Get complete details about the scale of pay, application procedure, due date, etc. through below specified notification.
NABCONS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||NABARD Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Job||Team Leader, Data Entry Operator, System Administrator, Project Associate, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||01st of October|
NABCONS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: NABARD Consultancy Services
Name of The Posts:
- Team Leader – 01
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst – 02
- System Administrator – 01
- Project Associate – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must any of the following specified degrees
Graduation/Post Graduation/PhD/M.Sc/M.Tech (Computer Science)/M.E/relevant work experience from the accredited college, institute, or organization.
Selection Procedure: Before getting the job selection, candidates have to go through the Interview process.
Pay Scale: The below-given list will specify the amount paid to the candidates :
- Rs. 80000/- per month – post 01.
- Rs. 75000/- per month – post 02.
- Rs. 75000/- per month – post 03.
- Rs. 36000/- per month – post 04.
- Rs. 36000/- per month – post 05.
In addition to salary, the candidate will get various benefits such as Travelling Allowance, Halting Allowance, Medical Premium, etc.
Application Fees: Please see the official notification on the website.
Age criteria: Age of candidates must be as per criteria set up by NABARD Consultancy Services that are mentioned below :
- 50 years – Post 01.
- 45 years – Post 02-03.
- 35 years – Post 04-05.
Official Website: www.nabcons.com
Important Instructions to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- The desired candidate can fill the online form with accurate details on nabcons.com after the confirmation that he/she completes the eligibility level.
- The next and foremost step consists to upload the documents with the specific size.
- Finally, make the payment if required to pay and submit the form after the final review.
NOTE: NABCONS reserves all rights to cancel current recruitment without any specific reason.