NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Result 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) had conducted the exam for recruitment of candidates for 150 vacancies of Assistant Manager. The candidates who has taken the exam can now check their result online only on the organization’s official website www.nabard.org. The candidates will be required to attend the Interview on 23/11/2020 through Video Conferencing.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||150|
|Date of Interview||23/11/2020|
NABARD Assistant Manager Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager-150
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had the specified academic qualification could only apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be required to take Pre and Mains Exam followed by the Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as per the organization’s rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The applicants need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates of the specified age can only apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to Check NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Result 2020:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) provided above i.e www.nabard.org.
- On the website go careers notice section.
- You will find a link with the name of NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Result 2020.
- Click on that link so you will get a pdf with the result.
- The candidates need to then send an email to email@example.com providing their details and the details of preferred locations for Interview.
- The Interview of all the selected candidates will be conducted through Video Conferencing on 23/11/2020.
NOTE: Make sure that you do not miss any update on the recruitment process in the future so for that keep visiting our website on a regular basis.