Municipal Bank Recruitment 2020: The Municipal Cooperative Bank Ltd Mumbai is running a business in a thousand crores. Due to vast operations, the corporation invited offline applications on 08 vacancies of Executive Assistant and Branch Manager. For more recruitment information, check the details below.
Municipal Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||The Municipal Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Job||Executive Assistant and Branch Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||13-11-2020|
Municipal Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: The Municipal Cooperative Bank Ltd
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager – 01
- Assistant General Manager – 01
- Branch Manager – 02
- Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager – 02
- Executive Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with academic degrees like Bachelor/BCA/BE/MCA/Master/MBA/CA/ICWA/CSM/CS can apply for the posts.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Face to Face Interview will be taken by Municipal Bank for the recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on a good pay package.
Application Fees: The application charges are:
- Rupees 500/- for Post 01-02.
- Rupees 1000/- for Post 03-06.
Age criteria: Candidates with the specified age limit can apply for the post :
- maximum – 45 years (Post 01).
- maximum – 50 years (Post 02-03).
- maximum – 35 years (Post 04).
- maximum – 30 years (Post 05).
- 18-35 years – Post 06.
The candidates belonging to the reserved caste will be covered under a special category under which they will get benefits of the upper limit.
Official Website: www.municipalbankmumbai.com
Important Instructions to apply for Municipal Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website and check the complete recruitment instructions.
- The candidates having complete eligibility criteria should apply by filling up details in the form whose print can be taken from the website.
- Paste the pp size photograph in the given space and attach the photocopies of all the documents i.e. academic and personal.
- Now pay the fees and after the check of details filled in the application form, send the application to “Post Box No. 1027, General Post Office, Mumbai – 400001”
NOTE: The candidates have the responsibility to log on to the website again and again to get timely information.