MTA Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Tribal Affairs has a recruitment drive for teaching staff in Eklavya Model Residential Schools in seventeen states across the country. MTS has 3479 vacancies of TGT, PGT, and Vice-Principal. Online applications for these posts can be filled up to the 30th of April 2021. After the due date, no candidate will be able to apply.
Keep reading the details in the upcoming paragraphs to know about the application criteria, age limit, remuneration details, and more.
MTA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Posts Name||TGT, PGT, and Vice Principal|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2021|
MTA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Principal – 175
- Vice Principal – 116
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1244
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944
Educational Qualifications: The individual looking for a job under MTA must have completed Bachelor’ OR Masters with B.Ed from the recognized college or institute.
Age Criteria: Applicants must be less or equal to 50 years – Post 01, 45 years – Post 02, 40 years – Post 03, and 35 years – Post 04.
Application Fee: The charges for the online application for GEN/OBC candidates are Rs. 2000/- Post 01-02, Rs. 1500/- Post 03-04. Although, SC/ST/PWD are exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary attributed to the selected candidates will be Rupees 78800-209200/- Post 01, Rupees 56100-177500/- Post 02, Rupees 47600-151100/- Post 03, Rupees 44900-142400/- Post 04 per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the vacant posts will be done in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs through Computer Based Examination and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding MTA Recruitment 2021–
The candidate should ensure that the e-mail and mobile number is given at the time of application is active because all the intimations of recruitment will be done on this.
How To Apply Online For MTA Recruitment 2021–
- The applications can be submitted solely in an online mode.
- The first step of the application is to get registered with e-mail and mobile on the website.
- Fill up the relevant details asked to fill in the form by the recruiter.
- In the next step of the application, upload the scanned photograph with the digital signature of the candidate.
- Make payment through debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI and keep its proof for future reference.
- Before the final submission, be certain that the complete details filled in the form are accurate.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: MTS does not offer any chance to make amendments to the details filled in the form, once it is submitted.