MTA Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Tribal Affairs has a job fair for the qualified & desired candidates who are aspiring to build their career in the teaching field. MTS has 3479 vacancies of TGT, PGT, and Vice-Principal.
An anxious candidate can make the online application till 30/06/2021. For more information, have a look at the draft below.
MTA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Posts Name||TGT, PGT, Vice Principal|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30/06/2021|
MTA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Principal – 175
- Vice Principal – 116
- Post Graduate Teacher – 1244
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944
Educational Qualifications: Only those individuals will be suitable for the application who had the certificate of Bachelors or Masters with B.Ed from the certified college, institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirant should be below 50 years for Post 01, 45 years for Post 02, 40 years for Post 03, and 35 years for Post 04.
Application Fee: Please note down the fee details given below :
- GEN/OBC – INR 2000/- Post 01-02, and INR 1500/- Post 03-04.
- SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The lucrative package will be given by the MTA to its newly recruited staff :
- Rs. 78800-209200/- Post 01.
- Rs. 56100-177500/- Post 02.
- Rs. 47600-151100/- Post 03.
- Rs. 44900-142400/- Post 04.
Selection Procedure: MTA will make an evaluation of the applicant’s performance in the Computer Test and Personal Interview for the purpose of final selection.
Important Details Regarding MTA Recruitment 2021–
The applicant has the opportunity to apply for more than one post but the condition is that he/she has to make the application on a separate form with the separate payment for each post.
But the application for the post of TGT and PGT cannot be made separate. Applicants can apply for a single post only.
How To Apply Online For MTA Recruitment 2021–
- Applications can be made in online mode only. No other mode of application will be valid.
- Read out the information available on the website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Now, click for online registration with the valid e-mail and mobile.
- Fill up the data in columns shown in the online form.
- Upload the colored photograph of the candidate with the signature in digital form.
- Make payment for the application and submit the application after the complete process of the online application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: E-mail/Mobile mentioned in the application form must be correct as all the intimations will take place through it.