MSCWB Recruitment 2020: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal is keen on hiring candidates for filling the 128 vacant posts of Stenographer, Commercial Inspector, Cashier. The candidates need to apply in online mode on www.mscwb.org by filling the applications by the last date of 01/12/2020.
MSCWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Commercial Inspector, Cashier|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Last Date to Apply||01/12/2020|
MSCWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager – 5
- Assistant General Manager – 6
- District Manager (Equivalent to Assistant General Manager)- 12
- Junior Assistant Manager – 2
- Procurement Officer (Junior Assistant Manager) – 13
- Junior Assistant Manager (Finance) – 6
- Accounts Officer & DDO (Junior Assistant Manager) (Finance)-9
- Commercial Inspector – 28
- Stenographer – 4
- Auditor – 5
- Law Assistant – 1
- Assistant Engineer – 1
- Sub Assistant (Civil/ Electrical) – 1
- Assistant Grade-2 – 32
- Cashier – 2
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to hold a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: Examination, Personality Test and Interview will be the basis for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on the following pay levels:
- Post 1: Pay Level 17
- Post 2,3,12: Pay Level 16
- Post 4-7: Pay Level 12
- Post 8-11: Pay Level 09
- Post 13: Pay Level 10
- Post 14,15: Pay Level 06
Application Fees: The applicants who belong to General and OBC Category need to pay an amount of Rupees 220. Those who belong to SC/ ST/ PH Category need to pay Rupees 70 only.
Age criteria: Make sure that you fulfill the specified criteria of eligibility:
- Post 1-7, 12: 21-40 years
- Post 8-11, 13-15: 18-40 years
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates who want to grab this job opportunity offered by the Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal, need to fill the application form online on www.mscwb.org.
- Pay the fee applicable for the concerned category.
- Upload the credentials required that includes a passport photo, signature and scan copies of all the required certificates.
- Submit the form in the end.
NOTE: Visit our website for more updates.