MRB Recruitment 2020: Medical Services Recruitment Board liberated a recruitment notification just a few days ago. Candidates interested in the posts of Skilled Assistant and Physician Assistant can apply through the website mention below. The due date for the online application of 101 vacancies is the 16th of August. Aspirants who want a job can apply online after checking of details.
MRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Skilled Assistant and Physician Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
MRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Medical Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Physician Assistant – 14
- Skilled Assistant Grade-II (Fitter Grade II) – 87
Educational Qualifications: The individual applying for Physician Assistant should have done B.Sc. (Allied Health Science) OR Degree in BS (Physician Assistant). But For Post 02. qualifications are shown below :
- Matric from authorized school.
- National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle).
Selection Procedure: Merit List will play a vital role in the selection process and the merit list will be prepared with the score obtained in academic and technical qualifications.
Pay Scale: The pay will be made in the range of RS. 35400-112400/- post 01 and RS. 19500-62000/- post 02 (per month).
- GEN/OBC candidates – INR 600/- (Post 01) and INR 500/- (Post 02).
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH)/DW – INR 300/- (Post 01) and INR 250/- (Post 02).
Age criteria: Age should be between 18 and 30 years as per the official notification of SBI Recruitment. Relaxation will be provided as per organization norms.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MRB Recruitment 2020:
- The first and foremost step of the application process is to visit the website specified above and read complete details of MRB Recruitment.
- Fill the form in an accurate and complete way.
- Attach the latest passport size photograph with signature by uploading it on site.
- Pay the fees and submit the application to confirm registration.
NOTE: To get the latest information on recruitment, visit the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from time to time.