MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has good news of jobs for candidates who had a medical background. MPPSC informs its readers through the official notification about hiring for the empty seats of Medical Officer and Assistant Director. The total vacancies are 746 and these vacancies can be filled by the candidates till 14th of March.
Let us read the information below to know about eligibility, pay scale, application procedure, and more.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer and Assistant Director|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||14/03/2021|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant Director – 19
- Medical Officer – 727
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed MSW/PG Degree with Psychology (post 01) and MBBS (Post 02) from the authorized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The applicants under 21-40 years will be able to apply except for the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
Application Fee: The candidates from SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and Handicapped category need to pay Rs. 250/- and for remaining candidates such as unreserved, Non-Residents of MP, the application fee is Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid to the selected candidates of Rupees 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done upon his/her performance in the Written Test and/or Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
The due date to receive the application through the post to the below specified address is 26th March 2021.
In no case, applications after this date will be entertained whatever the reason may be for the delay.
If candidates face any problem while applying then call on 0755-6720200 to remove your doubt.
How To Apply Online For MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate who is interested can apply in an online mode.
- Apply by filling up complete details in the format as per the guidelines of the recruiter.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the photograph and signature.
- Remit the fees and keep proof of it for the future.
- The candidate must recheck the details in the application form before the end submit.
- The address for to send out an application is “Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001”
- The relaxation benefits will be provided only after showing appropriate evidence.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: All the updates related to the written test and interview will be published on the website as soon as possible.