MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has a great job opportunity for those who are B.E/B.Tech degree holders from the recognized colleges. The aspirants can apply for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police against 15 vacancies. The closing date for the online application is on 04th of August 2021, and no candidate will get any chance for application after this date whatever the cause may be for non-filling of application on time.
Go through the paragraph below carefully for more useful details about recruitment such as the application process, the scale of pay, how to apply for the post, the process of the selection, and more.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhopal|
|Last Date To Apply||04/08/2021|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- DSP Radio – 13
- DSP Computer – 02
Educational Qualifications: For both of the above-mentioned posts, the candidate must attain the following essential qualifications :
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, and MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration.
Age Criteria: The standard age limit defined by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for online application is 21-33 years.
Application Fee: The candidate should pay the charges of Rupees One Thousand towards the application while for the SC/ST of MP & OBC(NCL), the charges will be Rupees Five Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the handsome package under Rupees 56100-177500/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will be done only on the basis of the Exam conducted at some specified places i.e. Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur & Gwalior.
Important Details Regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
The applicant must be registered in the Employment Office of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidate can make rectification in the form if after filling of form he/she found any error till 06th August 2021 with the payment of Rs. 50/- for rectification of each error.
How To Apply Online For MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate can opt for the online application on any of the following websites www.mponline.gov.in/www.mppscdemo.in/www.mppsc.nic.in/www.mppsc.com
- Enter the complete bio-data in the application form in an authentic way.
- Upload the candidate’s scanned signature with the passport size photograph.
- Before tab on submit button, revise the details carefully in Pop-up Window.
- Afterward, you will be directed to the payment option, make payment and retain the application proof with you.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The communications will be made by the MPPSC through e-mail.