MPPSC Recruitment 2021: A job drive has been started by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for 92 vacant seats of Assistant District Prosecution Officer. The due date for the online submission of the application is 16th July 2021.
Eligible and anxious candidates must apply only after checking the details in the below article that includes salary, age level, the method of selection, etc.,
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant District Prosecution Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Indore|
|Last Date To Apply||16-07-2021|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer – 92
Educational Qualifications: Only those contenders will be qualified for the post who are Bachelors in Law from the recognized college.
Age Criteria: On the 01st of January 2022, the candidate must be under 21 to 40 years as per the norms of the Madhya Pradesh government.
The candidates who lie under the reserved category are entitled to special age relief.
Application Fee: Application charges will be charged based on the category of the applicant as below :
- Unreserved candidates must pay Rupees One Thousand.
- OBC/SC & ST of MP and PH need to pay Rupees Five Hundred only.
Pay Scale: Lucrative salary will be paid to the selected candidate under Rupees 9300-34800/- per month with the grade of INR 4200/-
Selection Procedure: The only basis through which the selection of the candidate will take place is a Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
After submission of the application form, if the candidate feels that the application made by him/her contains wrong information, then he/she can make desired changes in it with the fixed charges of Rs. 50/- and it is allowed up to 18th July 2021.
How To Apply Online For MPPSC Recruitment 2021–
- An interested and eligible candidate can fill the online application through www.mponline.gov.in/www.mppscdemo.in/www.mppsc.nic.in/www.mppsc.com
- Fill up the complete details in the online form in an authentic way.
- Upload the certificates with respect to qualifications, age, caste, experience.
- Also, upload the scanned photograph of the applicant with the digital signature.
- Submit the form and then make payment through the payment gateway.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: All important updates related to the examination and recruitment will be posted on the website as soon as possible.