MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is a state commission constituted with the purpose to make recruitments in civil services, transfers employees, and conducts examinations. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission intends to recruit desired candidates for 87 empty posts of Lecturer. If the applicant is interested in the job and retains the requisite degrees, then he/she can apply online on or before 07th November 2020. Application in any other mode will not be accepted except for the above-specified method. Read carefully the paragraph specified below to know about the elements of recruitment such as pay scale, selection process, and more.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||87|
|Last Date to Apply||07/11/2020|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturer – 87
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be an MD from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are required to go through the process of Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rupees 56100-177500/- per month will be paid to the selected candidate.
Application Fees: See the official notification for details regarding fees.
Age criteria: The applicant seeking a job in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission must be of a minimum of 21 years while the maximum age can be 40 years.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Aspirants can go through the website to have a complete overview of recruitment details.
- The applicant must have ready documents such as marks sheet, supporting certificates to upload on the organization’s portal.
- Attach the recent photograph of the candidate with the digital signature on the portal.
- Pay the fees in online mode and keep a copy of the receipt for further reference.
- All the communications on recruitment will be intimated to the candidate through the website.
NOTE: To get the latest updates of recruitment, it is mandatory to visit the website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.