MPPEB Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released an official job advertisement asking candidates to apply for 6150 vacancies for the post of Constable. The candidates will need to apply online on the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in. The candidates can submit their applications by 07/01/2021.
The following discussion includes all the details related to the process of recruitment and selection.
MPPEB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||6150|
|Last Date to Apply||07/01/2021|
MPPEB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Radio)-138
- Constable (General Duty)-3862
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Physical Endurance Test and Physical Strength Test.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a very handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The applicants will not need to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates can be as specified below:
- Male Candidates: 18-33 years
- Female Candidates: 18-38 years
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates who find themselves eligible and fulfill each and every criteria need to apply for the recruitment as specified but before that they need to go through all the details and instructions to be followed.
- Apply for the recruitment online on the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in as specified by the official notification released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- Fill the asked details and upload a recent passport size color photo and signature of the candidate.
- Scan copies of all the required academic and work experience related certificates are also to be uploaded.
- Make sure to submit the online application form as soon as possible.
NOTE: The candidates may submit their applications by 07/01/2021.