MPPEB Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has planned to appoint skilled and qualified individuals for the various vacancies of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari, Varishth Vikas Adhikari, Group 02, and Constables. There is a total of 5113 vacant seats to be filled up with the eligible candidates selected out of the applications submitted by the candidates till the dates specified below. The complete details about selection, application, salary, etc. are mentioned below, the applicant must go through the passage below carefully.
MPPEB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari, Varishth Vikas Adhikari, Group 02 (Sub-Group 04), Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||5113|
|Last Date to Apply||24th November 2020|
MPPEB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of The Posts:
- Varishth Krishi Vikas Adhikari – 72
- Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari – 791
- Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator and Others – 250
- Constable (Radio) – 138
- Constable (GD) – 3862
Educational Qualifications: Eligibility criteria for the posts is given below :
- Bachelors in (Agriculture/Horticulture)/Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Master’s in Agriculture – Post 01-02.
- Secondary/Senior Secondary from the accredited board – Post 03-05.
Selection Procedure: The final selection for MPPEB Recruitment 2020 will be done through the score got in the Written Test, PET, and PST.
Pay Scale: The individuals will get a lucrative salary of Rs. 36200-114800/- (Post 01), Rs. 25300-80500/- (Post 02) per month.
Application Fees: Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/OBC candidates and RS. 250/- for SC/ST and PWD – Post 01-02.
Age criteria: The applicant should be in the range of :
- 18-40 years – Post 01-02.
- 18-33 years (Male) and 18-38 years (Female) – Post 04-05.
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Important Dates: Due dates for the various posts is as follows :
- 24/11/2020 – Post 01-02.
- 14/12/2020 – Post 03.
- 07/01/2021 – Post 04-05.
Important Instructions to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should fill up the details in the online form after getting complete information.
- Then upload the essential credentials with the signature and photograph of the candidate.
- Deposit the fees and click on the submit button.
- Please log on to the website for new updates.
NOTE: Incompleted filled form will be rejected by the board.