MP High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh Jabalpur decides to engage skilled and capable candidates for the various vacant posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on 32 seats. MP High Recruitment 2021 specified that the last date to submit an online application is 18th March 2021.
Qualifications, age, caste, experience, and other relevant details necessary to know before the application is specified through the article below, so read it carefully.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jabalpur|
|Last Date To Apply||18-03-2021|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be Graduated in Law from the accredited institute or the institute approved by the bar council of India.
- The candidates pursuing the final year of qualifying degrees will also be eligible subject to produce evidence of completing a law degree at the time of interview.
- He/She must also have adequate knowledge of computers.
Age Criteria: Individuals under 18-30 years of age will be eligible and competent for MP High Court Recruitment 2021.
Application Fee: The application process will complete when applicants will deposit the examination fees Rs. 922.16/- in the account of the interviewer
Pay Scale: Fixed stipend of Rupees 20000/- p.m. will be paid to the qualified candidates.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to pass out in the following stages :
- Online Examination.
Important Details Regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2021–
Applicants must have good character, therefore, they are required to submit the guarantee of two persons regarding good morale.
Posting will be made in High Court of MP from 10 AM to 06 PM.
How To Apply Online For MP High Court Recruitment 2021–
- The initial step for recruitment is to Log on to the official website of MP High Court and tab on ‘Recruitment’
- Select the tab ‘Apply Online’ and then read the guidelines for application.
- At this stage, get registered by filling in details as a result, user id and password will get generated.
- Upload the testimonials with registration details.
- Preview details once, click on submit followed by successful payment.
- Examination result gets published as soon as it is announced on the website. Therefore, be in touch with us.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any query related to the online application, call us on 022-61306271.