MPHC Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh High Court came forward after a long time with the good job news for job searchers mainly for those who had a law background. The notification comes with cheerful information about recruitment on 252 vacancies of Civil Judges. Application due falls on November 05, 2020. Therefore, every individual must ensure that the application should be submitted on time. To get comprehensive details, get a complete note in the paragraph specified below.
MPHC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judges|
|Number of Vacancies||252|
|Last Date to Apply||05th November 2020|
MPHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge Grade II – 252
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Law Degree from the certified Institute. For more elements along the degree such as previous experience, stay on the website.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be held on the basis of performance in the Written Test (Preliminary and Main) and Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get a considerable amount in lieu of duty performed.
Application Fees: Please check the official notification.
Age criteria: The date for age computation is taken on 01st January 2020 and on this particular date, the age of the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website at first to get entire recruitment information.
- If satisfied then proceed with the details in the online application form.
- Documents provide the important clues of candidates’ information that must be uploaded on the portal such as academic degrees, age evidence, and more others.
- Then individuals must upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- In case necessary, pay the fee in the mode prescribed.
- And finally, submit the form after taking out a review of details.
- Keep a hard copy of the form.
NOTE: Details once filled and submit then it can not be changed later on.