MOEF Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi has published an official article for 05 empty posts of Consultant. Interested can submit an application on the specified form and then send the form through e-mail by 14th November. The application must be reached to the employer on e-mail by the above-mentioned date. For further information upon recruitment such as the scale of pay, application fees, selection process, etc., see the below-drafted paragraph.
MOEF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||November 14, 2020|
MOEF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Name of The Posts: Consultant Posts are further subdivided into the following parts :
- Forestry and Wildlife – 02
- Monitoring and Evaluation – 01
- Strategy, Programme implementation and IT) – 01
- Finance and Accounts – 01
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in the related course with computer proficiency (Post 01-03) and Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/M.Com/MBA in Finance (Post 04).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be conducted on the basis of performance upon Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicant will receive the monthly package of Rupees Eighty thousand per month.
Application Fees: No application charges have been fixed by the recruiter.
Age criteria: Candidates up to 45 years are eligible for application. The candidates under the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the rules of the organization.
Official Website: www.moef.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MOEF Recruitment 2020:
- Applications can be submitted by the desired candidates only through e-mail.
- The candidate must fill in the complete details on the form and must send documents including resume, qualification certificates, age proof, caste certificates, and other relevant documents after converting to pdf format to the following e-mail address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the due date, no application will be entertained by the organization.
NOTE: The initial recruitment period is for twelve months subject to an extension depending upon the satisfactorily work performance by the candidate.