MMRCL Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra wants to fill up the experienced and dynamic candidates for 11 vacancies of Account Assistance, and Junior Engineer. The employment contract is for three years or five years based on the requirements of the organization. The submission of the offline application should be completed by 15/05/2021. To find more details about posts useful for application, see the below-specified paragraph.
MMRCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Account Assistance, Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||15 May 2021|
MMRCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Deputy General Manager – 02
- Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom) – 02
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 02
- Account Assistance (Fin) – 05
Educational Qualifications: The interviewee must have a Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor of Commerce OR CA/ICWA from a recognized college or institute.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit prescribed for MMRCL Recruitment 2021 is 45 years (Post 01), 32 years (Post 02-04) as on the date of advertisement.
Application Fee: Rupees Four Hundred for the GEN/OBC candidates. In the case of SC/ST/Women, it is exempted.
Pay Scale: The monthly package distributed to the individual gets selected will amounting of Rupees 70000-200000/- Post 01, and Rupees 33000-100000/- Post 02-03, and Rupees 25000-80000/- Post 04.
Selection Procedure: During the process of selection, the candidate will go through a Personal Interview, and Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding MMRCL Recruitment 2021–
Candidates working in Metro Rail/Railway/Railway PSU/Govt. Organization/PSU’s will submit the ‘Non-Objection Certificate’ from the current employer.
How To Apply Offline For MMRCL Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be filled in the prescribed format available at www.mahametro.org.
- Put the complete bio-data in the application form including the name, qualifications, address, experience, etc.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the academic certificate, age and caste proof, experience document, and any other document which may be relevant.
- Deposit the fees in favor of MMRCL and join the copy of the payment receipt with the application form.
- Finally, send the application to the “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411001”
- Kindly visit us for day-to-day updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the updates about the recruitment and selection will be done through e-mail only.