MMRCL Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has started a project of Nagpur Metro Rail and Pune Metro Rail with the joint and equal participation of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra. The corporation will employ candidates to fill the various vacant posts of Section Engineer and Junior Engineer. The applicant can apply for these 86 vacancies in an online mode through the portal of the concerned organization by 21st January 2021. Find more useful information related to recruitment in the upcoming paragraphs.
MMRCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Station Controller, Section Engineer, and Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||21-01-2021|
MMRCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller S1 – 56
- Section Engineer (Electrical) S3 – 04
- Section Engineer (IT) S3 – 01
- Section Engineer (Electronics) S3 – 05
- Section Engineer (Mechanical) S3 – 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) S1 – 08
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) S1 – 03
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) S1 – 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil) S1 – 02
Educational Qualifications: The mandatory qualifications according to the particular posts is specified below :
- Three years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical from the govt. approved institute – Post 01.
- Four years of Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) from accredited college/institute – Post 02 to 05.
- Three years Engineering Diploma in govt. approved college/institute/university – Post 06 to 09.
Age Criteria: The minimum prescribed age for all the posts is 18 years although, the candidate must not be above 28 years.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS (including Ex-servicemen) – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST and Women – Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: Please note down the salary details in the below-given list :
- Rs. 33000-100000/- Post 01 & 06 -09.
- Rs. 40000-125000/- Post 02-05.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be eligible for the post only when he/she qualifies in the following :
- Online Computer Test.
- Psycho Test.
- Medical Test.
Important Details Regarding MMRCL Recruitment 2021–
Candidates will be able to put an online application up to 21/01/2021 till 11:59 pm.
How To Apply Online For MMRCL Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants will be able to submit an online application on https://punemetrorail.org.
- Initially, get registered with valid e-mail and mobile.
- On the MMRCL home page, you must select ‘Career Section’ and further on ‘Recruitment’
- Enter user-id & password and upload the certificate’s soft copy with the scanned sign and photo of the individual applying.
- Pay the fees in online mode and in end, tab on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Hard copy should not send to any address.