MMRC Recruitment 2021: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited intends to hire educated and skilled candidates for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager. The online application can be submitted by a capable and qualified candidate till 25/06/2021.
Read out the further information in the draft below to know in detail the pay scale, age limit, experience desirable, qualifications necessary for the application, and more.
MMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||General Manager, and Deputy General Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||25 June 2021|
MMRC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- General Manager (Accounts) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts) – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a degree in Bachelor/Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or MBA with a specialization in Finance from the accredited college or institute.
Age Criteria: Upper age limit for the application is 55 years and 40 years for post 01 and post 02 respectively. The reserved candidates will get age relief as per the government norms.
The applicant’s age will be taken on the 01st of May 2021.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get the lucrative monthly salary of Rupees 120000-280000/- Post 01, and Rupees 80000-220000/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The method of selection adopted by the MMRCL is through Examination and Interview.
Important Details Regarding MMRC Recruitment 2021–
Starting of the online application is from 10th May 2021 and it will be continued till 25th June 2021.
Before selection, the candidate will execute a security bond of the amount fixed by the department.
How To Apply Online For MMRC Recruitment 2021–
- Only online applications can be made by the candidates who are interested in vacancies at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Log on to the website and then click on MMRCL Recruitment Advertisement under Careers.
- Enter the details asked to be filled in the form, upload all the important documents specifically of the education qualification, caste, age, experience, etc.
- Submit the application after confirmation of the authenticity of the details filled.
- Make sure to apply for the post well before the due date to avoid the rush on the website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: E-mail/Mobile mentioned by the candidate in the application form must be valid as all the communications will be made by the MMRCL through it.