MLIRC Recruitment 2021: Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Center, Belgaum is recruiting candidates on the vacant seats of Steno, Cook, Barber, Clerk Safaiwala, Boot Maker. Interested candidates are asked to fill the applications before the last date i.e. 19-08-2021. A total of 15 seats will be filled through this recruitment. Application form, selection procedure, age criteria, number of vacancies for each post, pay scale, educational qualification, and important instructions to apply, etc. all this information regarding the advertised posts are given in the following article. Applicants may check this once before applying.
MLIRC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Center|
|Posts Name||Steno, Cook, Barber, Clerk Safaiwala, Boot Maker|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||19-08-2021|
MLIRC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Age Criteria: Details regarding the age are there in the below-given table. Also, the age limit is as on the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 19-08-2021.
Application Fee: There are no fee charges to apply for the advertised posts.
Pay Scale: The pay scale is as follows:
- Post 1, 3, and 4: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-
- Post 2 and 5: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/
- Post 6: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
Selection Procedure: Recruitment Authority will select the candidates on the basis of Written Test / Skill Test.
Important Details on the MLIRC Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Age (in years)||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Barber||01||18-25 years||10th pass and proficiency in Barber’s Trade|
|2.||Boot Maker||01||18-25 years||10th pass or equivalent and related skill|
|3.||Safaiwala||03||18-25 years||10th pass|
|4.||Cook||08||18-25 years||10th pass or equivalent with cooking skill|
|5.||Clerk||01||45 years||12th pass with English Typing skill|
|6.||Steno||01||18-25 years||12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board|
Step by Step Process to Apply For MLIRC Recruitment–
- Applications will be accepted through Email only. The application form in the prescribed format is attached along with the official notification.
- Fill this application form.
- Paste the recent passport size photo in the space available on the application form.
- No column in the application should be left blank.
- Scan the educational certificates and application form.
- Send these attested certificates along with the filled-in application form to the Email: “email@example.com”
Important Links To Check
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more updates.