MPSC Recruitment 2020: Mizoram Public Service Commission is back again with good news regarding employment for the individuals who are post graduated in the concerned field. The organization is offering recruitment to the candidates on a total of 02 openings of Assistant Director of Fisheries/District Fisheries Development Officer. Please take the immediate decision regarding the application (whether to apply or not) as no application will be entertained after November 27, 2020. For comprehensive details of recruitment keep reading the para below specified carefully.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director of Fisheries/District Fisheries Development Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||November 27th, 2020|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director of Fisheries/District Fisheries Development Officer – 02
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have :
- M.F.Sc from the recognized university OR
- M.Sc (Zoology) from the accredited college.
- Must be Trained in Inland Fisheries from a certified institute.
- Desired computer knowledge is compulsory.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will go through the following stages of the recruitment process :
- Documents Check-up.
- Recruitment/Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates being selected will get a handsome salary i.e. Rs. 56100-124500/- in pay matrix Level 10.
Age criteria: Reserved category candidates are allowed age relaxation as per the norms of MPSC although, the required age for general candidates is 21-35 years.
Official Website: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- An online application will only be considered by MPSC for the recruitment motive.
- The first and foremost step is to log on to the website i.e. mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment link and tab on ‘Apply Online’
- Updates details in the columns of the application form and upload the desired certificates such as academic, caste, and age proof, etc.
- Government servants must apply through the proper channel.
NOTE: The application must be filed up to 27th November, after it, no application will be taken by MPSC for job purposes.