MNS Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has started the recruitment process for admission to B.Sc (04 years) course. Only female candidates can apply for the B.SC Nursing admission scheme till the 10th of March 2021. Aspirants who fulfill the requisite criteria must apply before 10th March 2021 to avoid the rush on the website.
Academic qualifications, application method, age details, etc., are specified below, let us have a glance over it before starting for application.
MNS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Military Nursing Service|
|Posts Name||Indian Army MNS|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10-03-2021 (till 05:00 pm)|
MNS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have complete Senior Secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English with not less than 50% scoring.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the qualifying degrees can also apply provisionally.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be born between 01/10/1996 to 30/09/2004 as per the regulations of Military Nursing Service. Both of the above dates are included.
Application Fee: The determined amount for the online application of the posts is Rs. 750/-
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a good scale of pay.
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria include Computer Based Test followed by the Interview. Applicant should be medically fit.
Important Details Regarding MNS Recruitment 2021–
The applicant will have to undergo four years of Nursing Training, after which they will entitle to Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Indian Army as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
The candidates who meet the desired criteria will be called for the Indian Army Nursing Exam expected to be held in April 2021.
Admit cards will get published on the official website of the India Army by the third week of March 2021. While Interview will be conducted in the month of June 2021.
How To Apply Online For MNS Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates must register themselves online on https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- During the process of registration, the User id will be the E-mail of the applicant and she can choose the password of her own wish.
- Proceed to complete the application process by filling in the requisite details.
- Upload the relevant certificates and pay for the application charges.
- Keep note of the bank reference number for future needs.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any query on recruitment, call on 011-23092294.