MHD Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Department Guntur is inviting candidates to participate in the process of recruitment for 218 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist. Applications submitted till 22/07/2020 will only be considered for recruitment purposes. The candidates need to apply online only on www.guntur.ap.gov.in.
The candidates have been provided with al the details related to the recruitment process including the details of the vacancies, dates to apply for the recruitment, pay scale, criteria of selection, etc.
MHD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Medical and Health Department|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||218|
|Last Date to Apply||22/07/2020|
MHD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Medical and Health Department
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse-119
- Lab Technician Grade II-43
- Pharmacist Grade II-23
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed Class 10th/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy/ Medical Lab Technology.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be recruited through the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 34,000/-per month
- Post 2,3: Rupees 28,000/-per month
- Post 4,5: Rupees 12,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process as notified in the job advertisement clearly.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be lesser than 42 years as on 01/06/2020.
Official Website: www.guntur.ap.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MHD Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to log on to the official website of Medical and Health Department i.e www.guntur.ap.gov.in.
- Once you and on the website, visit the recruitment corner to click on the link for filling the online form.
- Fill all the details as per the academic records and upload the recent passport size photo and the signature of the candidate.
- Submit the application form and note down the reference number.
NOTE: All the candidates who will be able to submit their applications by 22/07/2020 will only be considered for the recruitment.