MHC Recruitment 2021: We are very pleased to inform our readers about the vacant posts available for eligible candidates as Madras High Court needs candidates to put on 77 openings of Personal Assistant and Clerk. The application can be submitted online at mhc.tn.gov.in by the 03rd of February 2021. Please find more important details such as age limit, pay package, selection process, due date, etc., in the below-shown paragraph.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant, Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madras|
|Last Date To Apply||03/02/2021|
MHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Personal Assistant to Hon’ble Judges – 66
- Personal Assistant to Registrars – 08
- Personal Clerk to Deputy Registrars – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates seeking the job must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Age Criteria: Aspirants under 18-30 years are eligible for the posts except for reserved candidates as they are entitled to get relaxation in age.
Application Fee: The application charges fixed for GEN/OBC candidates are Rupees One Thousand although there will be no fees for SC/ST and PwD’s
Pay Scale: The below-given list will provide the salary details :
- Rs. 56100-177500/- Post 01.
- Rs. 36400-115700/- Post 02.
- Rs. 20600-65500/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the following, the selection will be done :
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Oral Test.
Important Details Regarding MHC Recruitment 2021 –
Be ready with all the documents if you are desired for application and at the same time holds the requisite parameter as the due date for application filling is 03rd February 2021. There is no chance to amend the details once filled in the form. Therefore, the applicant must go through details carefully.
How To Apply Online For MHC Recruitment 2021 –
- Log on to the official website at first.
- Analyze the terms and conditions attentively.
- Put the details in the vacant columns given in the form.
- Upload the testimonials like marks sheet, supporting certificates i.e. age & caste proof, experience (if any), and NOC in case of govt employee.
- Remit fees through online mode that may be net banking/debit card or credit card.
- In end, submit the form as per the instructions mentioned in the official notice.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Incompleted filled form will not be taken by the recruiter for recruitment at any cost.