MHC Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the Madras High Court for the direct recruitment on the vacant posts of Scavenger, Watchman, Night Watchman, Night Watchman cum Masalchi, Sweeper, and Masalchi. The application link closing will be on 06th June 2021, after which no form will be accepted. The total number of vacancies available is 37.
Check out the details specified below to know about the salary structure, required age for application, etc.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Scavenger, Watchman, Night Watchman, and more|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||06th of June 2021|
MHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name of Posts: The list mentioned below will specify the name of the posts :
- Scavenger – 02
- Watchman – 02
- Night Watchman – 14
- Night Watchman cum Masalchi – 04
- Sweeper – 03
- Masalchi – 12
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Age Criteria: The minimum age essential to attained by each and every applicant is 18 years but the upper limit will depend upon the category as below :
- SC/ST & Destitute Widows of all castes – 35 years.
- MBC, Denotified communities and Backward Class – 32 years.
- General candidates/Candidates not included above – 30 years.
Application Fee: Only candidates of BC/BCM/MBC/DC & Others will pay Rupees Five Hundred for application. SC(A)/SC/ST, Disabled and Destitute widows are completely discharged from fees.
Pay Scale: Under Level 1 i.e. Rupees 15700-50000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The performance of the candidate in the Written Exam and Personal Interview will determine whether the candidate is suitable for the post or not.
Important Details Regarding MHC Recruitment 2021–
Disabled candidates will have to submit the certificates showing the disability from the medical officer of a government hospital.
How To Apply Online For MHC Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the website www.mhc.tn.gov.in and read the instructions to the candidates under Notification.
- The complete bio-data of the candidate such as his/her name, address, qualifications, age, etc. must be entered in the application form.
- Upload the digital signature and scanned photograph with the certificates providing basic details on the portal.
- In the end, make sure that the charges are paid and tab on submit column.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the candidates are required to make themselves registered with the particulars and prescribed charges of Rs. 60/- plus other applicable charges.