MHC Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has good news for those individuals who are in search of a job. The candidates have the opportunity to make an application for the various posts of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Room Boy, Library Attendant, Waterman, Book Restorer. Read us in the article below carefully to get the details of salary, age limit, selection method, etc.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Chobdar, Room Boy, Library Attendant, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||21st April 2021|
MHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be Class VIII passed from the authorized board, are competent for the online application.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be of 18-35 years if he/she is SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/&DC/BC/BCM and Destitute Widows, candidates on service – 18-45 years and while for remaining candidates this limit is 18-30 years. Age will be taken on 01/07/2021.
Application Fee: Only GEN/BC/BCM//MBC&DC have to pay the prescribed amount i.e. Rs. 500/- Although, remaining are exempted. Carefully pay the fees as once it is paid can’t be reversed.
Pay Scale: Rupees 15700-50000/- per month will be paid every month.
Selection Procedure: The stages through which the candidates will go before selection are Common Written Test, Practical and Oral Test.
Important Details Regarding MHC Recruitment 2021–
Online applications can be filled by the interested candidates till 21st April 2021. But fees can be paid till 23rd April through bank challan. The vacancies available for recruitment include the following :
- Office Assistant – 310
- Chobdar – 40
- Cook – 01
- Waterman – 01
- Room Boy – 04
- Watchman – 03
- Book Restorer – 02
- Library Attendant – 06
How To Apply Online For MHC Recruitment 2021–
- Eligible candidates can apply online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before proceeding with the application, all the candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions on the portal.
- Fill up the particulars in the application form and upload the essential certificates within the specific format.
- The latest scanned photograph and signature must be upload during the process of application.
- Before the due date, make payment and draw the receipt paper for security.
- At the time of application submission, the candidates must be sure that the details submitted by them are true and accurate.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: If during recruitment or at the time of the interview, it is noticed that the furnished details in the application form are wrong, then the application will be canceled by the court.