MGNREGA Recruitment 2021: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is a central government program to provide 100 days of work to the unskilled workers of rural areas. The government needs 49 candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, and Office Assistant who can supervise the work done by the workers. The due date for offline application is 28th April 2021. The complete details regarding the recruitment and selection such as salary, age criteria, selection process, the procedure of application, etc. shown below, let us have a look at it.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Posts Name||Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||28th April 2021|
MGNREGA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- District Coordinator – 01
- Assistant Program Officer – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Office Assistant – 25
- Accounts Manager – 01
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak – 14
- Data Entry Operator – 04
- Computer Assistant – 02
Educational Qualifications: Academic qualifications for the offline application include the following :
- 12th/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/DCA Degree/Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/Chartered Accountant.
Age Criteria: The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but not more than 37 years.
Application Fee: Visit the official notification on the website to know the fee structure.
Pay Scale: The following are the salary details :
- Rupees 21000/- per month – Post 01.
- Rupees 20000/- per month – Post 02.
- Rupees 15000/- per month – Post 03.
- Rupees 10000/- per month – Post 04.
- Rupees 17000/- per month – Post 05.
- Rupees 8500/- per month – Post 06.
- Rupees 8000/- per month – Post 07.
- Rupees 11000/- per month – Post 08.
Selection Procedure: The selection will include the following stages :
- Academic marks.
- Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding MGNREGA Recruitment 2021–
The closing date for the receipt of the offline application is 28th April 2021.
How To Apply Offline For MGNREGA Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the official website www.patiala.nic.in and draw the printout of the application form.
- Fill up the details in the form about the name, qualifications, address, qualifications, etc. in the form.
- Affix the xerox copies of the educational certificates along with the supporting documents i.e. age proof, caste evidence, experience, if any.
- Staple the photograph on the form and put on it cross signature.
- At last, post-application to “Office of the Additional Dy. Commissioner, Zila Parishad Complex, Sirhind Road, Patiala (MGNREGA Cell) 147001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To have the latest updates, check out the latest notifications on the website.