MGNREGA Recruitment 2021: The Department of Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act, Ludhiana has published on its website for the recruitment of 27 vacancies of Computer Assistant, Accountant and Gram Rozgar Sahayak. Qualified candidates can send their details in the prescribed format up to 15th February 2021 and there will not be given any chance to apply after this date. Get the important details about recruitment hereunder such as salary scale, age criteria and more.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act|
|Posts Name||Computer Assistant, Accountant, Gram Rozgar Sahayak|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ludhiana|
|Last Date To Apply||15th of February 2021|
MGNREGA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Accountant – 04
- Computer Assistant – 06
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak – 14
Educational Qualifications: The individual who is interested in job notification must have a 12th/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/BA/B.Sc/B.Com/M.Com/MCA/CA from an accredited college/university.
Age Criteria: The candidate of the specified age of 21-40 years (Post 01-03) and 18-35 years (Post 04) are eligible for the job. For the reservation-related benefits, check the official notice.
Application Fee: Rupees Four Hundred for the GEN candidates although for reserved candidates, this amount is Rupees Two Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be given to the selected candidates as below :
- Rs. 15000/- (Post 01) per month.
- Rs. 11000/- (Post 02-03) per month.
- Rs. 8500/- (Post 04) per month.
Selection Procedure: Through the basis of performance in the Written Exam/Skill Test and Personal Interview, the selection will become certain.
Important Details Regarding MGNREGA Recruitment 2021–
The aspirant must fill his/her application in an offline mode with the complete details on the application form and send the same to the concerned address by 15th February 2021.
How To Apply Offline For MGNREGA Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must log on to the https://ludhiana.nic.in on google.
- Read the recruitment instructions carefully and put up the desired information in the form such as the name, address, qualifications, experience, caste, etc.
- Join the self-attested copies of all the certificates with the form.
- Deposit the fees and affix the receipt of the proof of the fee with an application form.
- Recheck the complete details mention in the form and forward the application with the attached documents to “Department of Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act, Ludhiana”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applications are purely on a contractual basis.