MGNREGA Recruitment 2020: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment is a scheme initiated by the central government in order to promote the livelihood of habitats inside the rural areas particularly for those who are interested to do unskilled work. The program provides a guarantee for a minimum of 100 days in a year. The government in order to supervise and regulate the concerned work needs for 40 candidates as an Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sevak, and Computer Assistant. The due date for the online vacancy application is on the 19th of October 2020. The interested candidate before submitting the application must read the below-shown information carefully.
MGNREGA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sevak, and Computer Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||19th October 2020|
MGNREGA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Name of The Posts:
- APO – 04
- Gram Rozgar Sevak – 36
- Computer Assistant – 04
Educational Qualifications: Necessary degrees for the online job application are such as :
- Post 01 – Bachelor’s or Master’s
- Post 02 – Senior Secondary with Computer Skills.
- Post 03 – BCA/BTech/MCA with good command of the Internet and MS office.
Along with it, relevant work experience is also desired.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through Computer Skill Test, Written Exam, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary details are Rs. 20000/- Post 01, Rs. 8500/- Post 02 and Rs. 11000/- Post 03 per month.
Application Fees: No application is being required for the application process.
Age criteria: The candidate can check the necessary details of age in the official notification.
Official Website: www.pgrkm.com
Important Instructions to Apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2020:
- At first, candidate need to log on to pgrkm.com
- Fill the details carefully and add the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the certificates desired and put the scanned photograph in the fixed size.
- Finally submit the form and send the hard copy to The Zilla Rozgar Bureau and Employment Office, taran taran
NOTE: For more updates, visit our website.