Manipur Transport Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Directorate of Manipur from the willing and able candidates for the 118 openings of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, LDC, Driver, Checker, Peon, and Chowkidar. The candidates who found eligible themselves can send the application till 22nd May 2021.
More information about the jobs has been mentioned by the Manipur Transport Directorate through the article hereunder.
Manipur Transport Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Manipur|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, LDC, Driver, Checker, Peon, Chowkidar|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Manipur|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd of May 2021|
Manipur Transport Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Sub Inspector (Enforcement) – 04
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Taxes) – 11
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Enforcement) – 08
- LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator) – 21
- Driver – 15
- Checker – 44
- Peon – 10
- Chowkidar – 05
Educational Qualifications: The level of academic qualifications to be possessed by each and every applicant is as below :
- Graduation Degree – Post 01.
- PUC from the accredited board – Post 02-03.
- Graduated with computer knowledge like IDOS+Windows+MS Office+Multimedia – Post 04.
- Matrix with driving licenses of three years old from the recognized board – Post 05-08.
Age Criteria: To get age details, stay on official notification.
Application Fee: The application charges consist of Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/OBC candidates although, SC/ST/PWD will pay Rupees Three Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the perks of Rs. 5200-20200/- or Rs. 4440-7440/- with good grade pay.
Selection Procedure: The selection process is made up of candidates shortlisted on the basis of documents verification while the final selection will be made through a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Manipur Transport Recruitment 2021–
Starting date of the online application is 19 April 2021 and it will be ended till 22nd May 2021.
How To Apply Offline For Manipur Transport Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant should be sponsored by the concerned employment exchange.
- Eligible candidates should download the application format from the website.
- Fill up the bio-data in the form carefully and affix the photocopies of the documents with the passport size photograph pasted on the available space.
- Finally, send the form to the “Office of Manipur State Transport, MST Complex, Moirangkhom, Imphal West”
- It must be certain by the applicant that the application filed by him/her reaches its destination on time.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Visit the website of the Directorate of Manipur for the latest as well as regular updates.