MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited, the second-largest power generating corporation in India is seeking experienced and dynamic candidates for the posts of Engineer, and Chemist. This is the golden chance for those who are desired to work in the government department. The application must be filled till 19th April 2021 on the application paper mentioned at www.mahagenco.in. The following paragraphs will provide the details on the recruitment elements which include pay scale, selection procedure, age limit, education qualifications, and more.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Posts Name||Engineer, and Chemist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||19 April 2021|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual interested in a job article must have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry from a reputed college or institute.
Age Criteria: As per the norms of MAHAGENCO, aspirants should be less or equal to 60 years.
Application Fee: In order to apply for the process of recruitment, the candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 800/-
Pay Scale: The stipend will be paid to the deserving candidates amounting to Rupees 40000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Important Details Regarding MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021–
Applications for the 60 posts i.e. Engineer 30 and Chemist 30 in MAHAGENCO must reach the concerned address by the due date. The application should contain the necessary information in the application form.
How To Apply Offline For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021–
- The mode of application adopted by the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited is offline.
- The candidates have to take out the print of the application form from the website.
- Enter the particulars in the form about the name, address, qualifications, and other specifications.
- Join the photocopies of all the mandatory certificates that consist of educational degrees, age evidence, caste (if the applicant is seeking relief), and other related if necessary.
- The application is to be sent to The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Don’t get late to make the application decision because no application can be filled after 19/04/2021.