Maha Metro Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited is asking its valuable readers for the application of the empty posts of Account Assistants, Junior Engineer, and Deputy General Manager. The end date for the submission of 11 vacancies is 15th May 2021.
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Posts Name||Account Assistance, JE & DGM|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||15/05/2021|
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 02
- Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom) – 02
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 02
- Account Assistance (Pune Metro Rail Project) – 05
Educational Qualifications: Academic qualifications required for the various posts are as below :
- Post 01 – CA/ICWA from a recognized institute.
- Post 02 – Engineering Degree (04 years) OR Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Telecom Branch from the govt accredited college or institute.
- Post 03 – 04 years of Engineering Degree/Engineering Diploma (Three Years) in Mechanical Engineering from the authorized body/institute.
- Post 04 – Bachelor of Commerce from renowned college.
Age Criteria: The age determined by the Maha Metro for the current recruitment is 45 years – Post 01, 32 years – Post 02-04.
Pay Scale: Remittance made by the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd to its selected candidates in lieu of their services will be Rupees 70000-200000/- Post 01, Rupees 33000-100000/- Post 02-03, and Rupees 25000-80000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidates whose applications will be complete during the analysis will be called for a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Maha Metro Recruitment 2021–
The incomplete filled form will not be taken by Maha Metro in any situation. However, the candidates working in Govt Dept. or PSU need to execute Non-Objection Certificate before the railway authorities.
How To Apply Online For Maha Metro Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application can be drawn from www.mahametro.org.
- Put necessary credentials of the applicant’s personal details such as name, age, caste, gender, e-mail, mobile and academic information regarding marks in the qualifying degrees.
- Fix the copies of the self-attested certificates as supporting certificates for name, qualifications, age, experience, identity, etc.
- Paste the self-attested photograph with having a white background.
- Overall, recheck details and send the application to the “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411001″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The interview will be held in the above-specified place.