MHC Recruitment 2021: It is good news that Madras High Court has an urgent requirement of personnel for the vacant posts of Personal Assistant and Clerk on 77 vacancies. An online application can be submitted through the link available at mhc.tn.gov.in. The application portal will be closed on 03rd February 2021. Therefore, submit an application by the due date. To check more useful information related to MHC Recruitment 2021 in the upcoming paragraphs.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant and Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||February 03, 2021|
MHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post: Posts name are categorized below :
- Personal Assistant (to the Hon’ble Judges) – 66
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 08
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who is interested in the job must have a bachelor’s from the authorized college.
Age Criteria: Unreserved category candidates must be under 18-30 years. Although, there will be some relief for reserved candidates according to the rules of Madras High Court.
Application Fee: Charges fixed for the application of vacant posts includes :
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD – nil.
Pay Scale: The salary will be distributed in the following pay scale :
- Post 01 – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Post 02 – Rs. 36400-115700/-
- Post 03 – Rs. 20600-65500/-
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for the selection on the available posts must go through Written Test, Skill Test, and Oral Test.
Important Details Regarding MHC Recruitment 2021–
Only online applications will be taken for recruitment. Application in another mode such as post, mail, hand delivery, etc., will not be entertained under any circumstance. The number of vacancies offered for recruitment can be changed (increase/decrease) as per the prevailing situations.
How To Apply Online For MHC Recruitment 2021–
- At first, log on to https://mhc.tn.gov.in and read instructions carefully.
- Select the Career column and choose the post of your interest.
- Fill in the information carefully such as applicant name, address, qualifications, age caste, marks, etc.
- The next step consists of uploading requisite certificates and they are academic certificates, age proof, caste certificate, photograph, and a digital signature.
- Before final submit, make a payment, and check the details filled.
- Keep the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: To know more updates, go through the official website again and again.