MACT Recruitment 2020: Motor Accident Claims Tribunal has a total of 07 vacancies for the posts of Office Peon, Driver, Process Server. The candidates who are interested can apply in offline mode by sending their applications to the office address by 06/11/2020. The applications must be filled as per the format provided on the official website of the organization i.e www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in.
MACT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Motor Accident Claims Tribunal|
|Name of the Job||Office Peon, Driver, Process Server|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2020|
MACT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Motor Accident Claims Tribunal
Name of The Posts:
- Process Server-01
- Office Peon-02
- Peon for Officer-01
- Day Chowkidar-01
- Night Chowkidar-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 08th/ 12th from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment and qualify in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid to the candidates as perthe following pay scale:
- Post 1-2: Rupees 14,000-60,500 along with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,200/-per month
- Post 3-6: Rupees 12,000-52,000/- with Grade Pay of Rupees 3,900/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to make sure to pay the application fee as specified and applicable category wise.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-40 years are eligibe to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MACT Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates who find themselves eligible after reading the abive details, are required to apply in offline mode.
- The candidates need to use the specified format only.
- Download the application format provided on the website www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in provided by Motor Accident Claims Tribunal.
- Take a print out of the form and fill the details as asked.
- Paste a photo on the form.
- Sign on the form in the specified column.
- Attach xerox copies of the required certificates.
- Send the filled application form to the following address: Office of The Member, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Barpeta
NOTE: The application form must be received at the office by 06/11/2020.