LPSC Recruitment 2020: Liquid Propulsion Systems Center is asking candidates to apply for the recruitment by filling the online application form on www.isro.gov.in. The candidates need to apply for recruitment for 07 vacant posts of Scientist/ Engineer. Make sure to submit the online application form by 09/11/2020.
All the details provided by the organization in the official job notice have also been provided below in simple terms, make sure to go through at least once.
LPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Liquid Propulsion Systems Center|
|Name of the Job||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||09/11/2020|
LPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Liquid Propulsion Systems Center
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist/ Engineer-07
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome amount of Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month.
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the candidates is NIL.
Age criteria: The candidates below the age of 35 years can apply for the recruitment. The date on which the age of the candidates will be calculated is the last date for the submission of the application forms i.e 09/11/2020.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for LPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online application form online on the official website of the Liquid Propulsion Systems Center i.e www.isro.gov.in.
- The candidates need to fill all the details in the form as per the specified academic certificates.
- A recent passport size photo and signature of the candidate also need to uploaded by the candidates as per the specified instructions.
- Make sure to upload the specified academic credentials and submit the application form.
- The application form must be submitted the latest by 09/11/2020.
NOTE: Submit the application form and keep a copy of the filled application form in offline mode as well.