Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: Lok Sabha Secretariat is inviting applications for Secretariat Assistant from aspiring candidates who are deserving and skilled. The Lok Sabha plans to fill 40 vacancies of Security Assistant. The applications can be submitted offline latest by 30 June 2020. To get detailed information about this recruitment it will be beneficial to go to the information given below wherein the aspirant will know about how to apply, the pay scale, and much more.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Security Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: PARLIAMENT OF INDIA(LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT)
Name of The Posts:
- Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) – 17
- Security Assistant Grade-I – 32
Last Date to Apply: The last date of receipt of application is 30 June 2020.
- Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- Applicants must have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- The candidates seeking a job must have a working knowledge of basic computer operations like MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salaries according to Level 06 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be less than or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: loksabhadocs.nic.in
How To Apply For Lok Sabha Recruitment Offline/Online
- Interested candidates need to go to loksabhadocs.nic.in and open the add.regarding this recruitment.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill it manually.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach all the testimonies as demanded by this recruitment.
- Post it to the following address as soon as possible to confirm your entry. Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 619, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001
1. Candidates, please note that they have to submit VIGILANCE AND INTEGRITY CERTIFICATE.
2. Only the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be accepted as proof of date of birth.