Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Lok Sabha Secretariat has decided to fill up 59 vacant posts of Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the recruitment online on the official website www.loksabhadocs.nic.in the latest by 18/08/2020 or 27/07/2020. Make sure to go through all of the details and follow the instructions provided by the organization and mentioned below.
Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||59|
|Last Date to Apply||
Lok Sabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Parliamentary Interpreter-12
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed the following academic qualification:
- Post 1: Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Post 2: Master’s Degree with Diploma/ Certificate in Translation
Selection Procedure: Pre and Mains’s Test followed by the Skill Test will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates need to pay the application fee as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-p.m
- Post 2: Rs.47,600-1,51,100/-p.m.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1: Up to 27 years (English/ Hindi Language Interpreter), and Up to 35 years (Regional Language Interpreter)
- Post 2: Up to 27 years
Official Website: www.loksabhadocs.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment in Email mode as per the format provided on the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat i.e www.loksabhadocs.nic.in.
- Fill the details in the form and make sure to convert the format to PDF.
- Send the form with the signature, a recent passport size photo and the scan copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
NOTE: The organization will be accepting the applications for recruitment only till 18/08/2020 or 27/07/2020. Any candidate whose application is not submitted by the said date will not be considered for the recruitment.