LHMC Recruitment 2020: Applicants are called by Lady Hardinge Medical College for filling up of 179 vacancies of Senior Resident. The candidate who is interested in this matter and holds valid academic qualifications can apply by attending the interview on the dates specified below. The aspirant must visit at least once the official notification of LHMC to get the comprehensive details about the date on which the interview of the particular department will be held.
LHMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||179|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd to 27th November, 01st to 04th December, 07th to 11th December, 14th to 18th December, 22nd t0 25th December 2020|
LHMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lady Hardinge Medical College
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 179
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must fulfill the following criteria :
- MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in the concerned field with medical council registration.
- Graduate with BDS, three years MDS Degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected based on his/her performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a reasonable amount of Pay Matrix 11 i.e. Rs. 67700/- to 208700/- p.m. for the services rendered by him/her.
Application Fees: Fees details to be paid by the applicant is as below :
- General, EWS, and OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 300/-
- PWD – no fees.
Age criteria: Candidate must not be above 40 years. Category wise relaxation is as follows :
- Three years for OBC candidates.
- Five years for SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: www.lmhc-hosp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for LHMC Recruitment 2020:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring original documents with their photocopies which are qualification certificates, supporting documents such as age, caste proof, two pp size photograph, and ‘NOC’ in case of govt. employee.
- Candidate must attend in Convocation Hall between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
NOTE: All types of disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of the court of New Delhi.