LCO Recruitment 2021: Labour Commissioner Office of Assam published an employment article on the website labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in. The organizations want to engage individuals who have completed 08th from the approved body. There is a total of 08 vacancies for the designation of Peon and Chowkidar. Interested and eligible candidates should apply by filling in relevant details in an online mode on or before 14/02/2021 to avoid the rush on the website. Find the attachment below to know complete details regarding the application including the salary, selection, age limit, and other important contents of the post.
LCO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Labour Commissioner Office|
|Posts Name||Peon and Chowkidar|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Guwahati|
|Last Date To Apply||14 February 2021|
LCO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be 08th passed from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2021, aspirants should be between 18-40 years. The relaxation will be provided to the reserved caste candidates as per LCO norms.
Application Fee: As per Govt. notification no fees is required.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be offered to the selected candidate amounting to Rs. 12000-52000/- p.m. under the grade scale of 3900/-
Selection Procedure: Out of the applications received, only those candidates will be selected who will score the highest marks in the Written Test.
Important Details Regarding LCO Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must check that the documents uploaded at the time of application are clear. No application can be made after the 14th of February 2021 till 06:00 pm.
How To Apply Online For LCO Recruitment 2021–
- First of all, log on to the official website of the Labour Commissioner Office Assam i.e. labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in.
- Get the complete recruitment instructions and proceed with the online application.
- Fill up the mandatory details in the application form that includes the applicant’s personal information, educational curriculum details, age, caste, and other relevant details.
- In the next step, upload the image and digital signature of the applicant with the desired certificates.
- Pay for application (if required) and click on submit after the review of information.
- It is essential to keep a hard copy of the application to use later in case required at the time of selection.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For any query regarding the application, please contact on 7002331742/7002638936