KSP Recruitment 2021: The Karnataka State Police Department advertised against the 4402 vacancies. Out of these, 4000 seats are for the post of Police Constable for which the online request can be made by 25th of June and 402 slots are for Police Sub Inspector for which the online form can be filled by 31st of May 2021.
Further details on KSP Recruitment 2021 have been mentioned in the article below such as academic criteria required, age level, selection process, the application process, etc.
KSP Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Posts Name||Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||given below|
KSP Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Police Constable (Men/Women) – 4000
- Police Sub Inspector – 402
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for the candidate that he/she must have the following specific degree in order to successfully apply for the post :
- Senior Secondary – Post 01.
- Graduation – Post 02.
Age Criteria: An individual who wants to make an application for Police jobs must ensure that he/she falls within the limit of 19-25 years (Post 01), and 21-30 years (Post 02).
Application Fee: It will be best to check the official notification to know the charges applicable for the application process as it will vary post-wise and category-wise.
Pay Scale: Based on the experience and the post, the applicant holds the right to receive the salary amounting to Rupees 23500-46750/- Post 01, and Rupees 37900-70850/- Post 02. This amount will be given to the candidate for his/her services in the organization on the monthly basis.
Selection Procedure: The selection process adopted by the Karnataka State Police will include the following stages :
- .Written Exam.
- Endurance/Physical Standard Test.
Important Details Regarding KSP Recruitment 2021–
The details filled by the candidate in the online form must be complete and authentic supported by the original certificates.
How To Apply Online For KSP Recruitment 2021–
- To apply for Karnataka State Police jobs, the candidate must log on to www.ksp.gov.in.
- You will see the instructions of the application, read them carefully.
- Fill up the desired bio-data in the application form, if you are suitable for the post.
- Upload the documents and the applicant’s photograph signature.
- Reimburse for application and click on submit after verified that the details in the form are accurate.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Stay on the website to receive all future updates regarding the recruitment.