KSDMA Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Disaster Management Authority oversees all the disasters and takes precautionary actions to handle the adverse situation and safeguard the public. The organization has a lot of work and therefore to meet the workload, Kerala State Disaster Management Authority liberated a job notification on 24 vacancies of Accountant, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Data Entry Operator. Don’t miss the opportunity at all if you are qualified and apply by the 27th of October 2020 to avoid any technical interruption on the website.
KSDMA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Disaster Management Authority|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Multi Tasking Staff, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||October 27, 2020|
KSDMA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Disaster Management Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Environment Planner – 01
- Meteorologist – 03
- Safety Engineer – 01
- Communication Engineer – 01
- Social Capacity Building Specialist – 01
- Hazard Analyst – 07
- Field Assistant – 02
- Multi-Tasking Officer – 02
- Accountant – 01
- Hydrologist – 01
- Agriculture Specialist – 01
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Consultant – 01
Educational Qualifications: Those individuals who possess any of the following qualifications are entitled to apply for the posts :
10th with ITI/Bachelors with DCA/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSW/M.Sc/MA from the accredited body. To get more details, visit the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The final selection in the organization will be done through the basis of output in the Written Test, Technical Interview, Proficiency Test, Documents Verification, and Final Interview.
Pay Scale: We are mentioning the salary details in the list given below :
- Rs. 35300/- p.m. – Post 01-03 & 06.
- Rs. 31920/- p.m. – Post 04-05 & 10-11.
- Rs. 19670/- p.m. – Post 07.
- Rs. 20760/- p.m. – Post 08-09.
- Rs. 100000/- p.m. – Post 12.
- Rs. 22000/- p.m. – Post 13.
- Rs. 70000/- p.m. – Post 14.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant for a job application should be 25-35 years (Post 01-08), 25-40 years (Post 09-11), up to 65 years (Post 12,14), and 35 years (Post 13).
Official Website: www.cmdkerala.net
Important Instructions to apply for KSDMA Recruitment 2020:
- The applications are accepted in the sole medium i.e. online.
- The applicant must fill the academic and personal details in the form.
- Upload the credentials and tab on the submit button.
NOTE: Keep active on the website to get all the new updates.